Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Maximum distance between supports for ABS, PE, PVC, Fiberglass and Steel Pipes.
Support span for PVC, Fiberglass and Steel pipes filled with cold water:
- specific gravity of water = 1.0 - temperature 60oF (15.56oC)
- 1 ft (foot) = 0.3048 m
Support centers for ABS, PE and PVC pipes - schedule 40 and 80:
- Sizes and dimensions of pipes and tubes, and their fittings - inside and outside diameter, weight and more.
- Pressure ratings of ABS 1208, ABS 1210, ABS 1316 and ABS 2112.
- Dimensions of thermoplastic pressure pipes.
- Nominal pipe size, outside diameter, thickness and weight.
- Dimensions of PE pipes based on controlled outside diameter.
- Bending PE pipe calculator.
- Dimensions of PE pipes according EN 12201.
- Commonly used standards for fiberglass pipes and their applications.
- Recommended maximum support span between hangers - and rod sizes for straight horizontal pipes.
- Specific gravities of liquids like alcohol, oils, benzene, water and many more.
- Water pressure ratings for schedule 40 and schedule 80 Polyethylene plastic pipes
- Polyethylene pipe temperature and maximum operating pressure.
- Maximum distance between PolyPropylene pipes supports.
- Maximum distance between pressfit pipe supports.
- Maximum space between supports for PVC, CPVC, PVDF and PP pipes vs. temperature.
Search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2004). ABS, PE, PVC, Fiberglass and Steel Pipes - Supports. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/support-spacing-pvc-pipings-d_783.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.