Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Distance between PVC pipe supports.
Maximum distance between PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride - pipes supports depends on operating temperature:
PVC Pipe - Schedule 40
PVC Pipe - Schedule 80
- 1 ft (foot) = 0.3048 m
- T(oC) = 5/9[T(oF) - 32]
- Sizes and dimensions of pipes and tubes, and their fittings - inside and outside diameter, weight and more.
- Dimensions of PVC pipe SDR series.
- PVC drain, waste, and vent pipe dimensions.
- Dimensions of Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Sewer Pipes with belled end.
- Dimensions of CTS - Copper Tube Sized CPVC (Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride) tubes.
- Dimensions of PSM PVC sewer pipe.
- Dimensions of PVC pipes according EN 1329.
- Dimensions of PVC-U pipe according EN 1452.
- Dimensions of PVC pipes with structured walls according EN 1453.
- Recommended maximum support span between hangers - and rod sizes for straight horizontal pipes.
- Dimensions of plastic pipes according ISO 11922 - metric and imperial units.
- Dimensions of thermoplastic pipes according ISO 161.
- Maximum distance between PolyPropylene pipes supports.
- Maximum distance between pressfit pipe supports.
- Minor loss in PVC and CPVC fittings expressed as equivalent length of straight pipe.
- Water flow in thermoplastic PVC and CPVC pipes Schedule 40 - friction loss (ft/100 ft, psi/100 ft) and flow velocities at dimensions ranging 1/2 to 16 inches.
- Friction loss (psi/100 ft) and velocity for water flow in plastic PVC pipe schedule 40.
- Water flow in thermoplastic PVC and CPVC pipes Schedule 80 - friction loss (ft/100 ft, psi/100 ft) and flow velocities at dimensions ranging 1/2 to 16 inches.
- Maximum space between supports for PVC, CPVC, PVDF and PP pipes vs. temperature.
Search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2004). PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride Pipes - Supports. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/support-space-pvc-pipes-d_790.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.