Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Dimensions of Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Sewer Pipes with belled end.
PVC pipes with belled end according ASTM D2729 Standard Specification for Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Sewer Pipe and Fittings.
- sewers and underground building drains for home and industry
- storm sewers for home and industry
- disposal fields for septic tank drains and leaching systems
- subsoil drains for lowland and surface water drainage
- sewer mains and sewer service
- Sizes and dimensions of pipes and tubes, and their fittings - inside and outside diameter, weight and more.
- Standard dimensions and weight of PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride - and CPVC - Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride.
- Dimensions of PVC pipe SDR series.
- PVC drain, waste, and vent pipe dimensions.
- Dimensions of cast iron soil pipes.
- Cleanouts provides access to the sewer for rodding.
- Dimensions of PVC-U pipe according EN 1452.
- Recommended drain trap sizes for different types of fixtures
- Dimensions of thermoplastic pipes according ISO 161.
- Temperature expansion coefficients for materials used in pipes and tubes like aluminum, carbon steel, cast iron, PVC, HDPE and more.
- Piping materials like ABS, PE, PVC, CPVC, PB, PP and SR and pressure and operating temperature limits.
- Distance between PVC pipe supports.
- Maximum operating and required burst pressure of PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride - pipe fittings.
- Calculate temperature expansion and contraction in PVC piping systems.
- Thermal expansion of PVC, CPVC, Carbon and Stainless Steel and Fiberglass pipes.
- Calculate expected volume flow load in sanitary drainage systems.
- Maximum Drainage Fixture Unit - DFU - loads in sanitary piping systems.
- Viscosity of sewage sludge vs. content of solids.
- Storm-water runoff coefficients for various surfaces
- Linear temperature expansion coefficients for common materials like aluminum, copper, glass, iron and many more.
- Physical properties of thermoplastics like ABS, PVC, CPVC, PE, PEX, PB and PVDF.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2008). ASTM D2729 - Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Sewer Pipe - Dimensions. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/pvc-sewer-drain-dimensions-d_1290.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.