Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Dimensions of PSM PVC sewer pipe.
Dimensions of PVC pipes according ASTM D3034 Standard Specification for Type PSM Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Sewer Pipe and Fittings.
For sizes 1 1/4" and larger ASTM D2665 for DWV pipe is comparable to ASTM D1785 Schedule 40.
- Sizes and dimensions of pipes and tubes, and their fittings - inside and outside diameter, weight and more.
- Standard dimensions and weight of PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride - and CPVC - Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride.
- Nominal pipe size, outside diameter, thickness and weight.
- Dimensions of PVC pipes according EN 1329.
- Dimensions of PVC pipes according EN 1401.
- Plastic piping systems for soil and waste discharge (low and high temperature) within the building structure.
- Dimensions of PVC pipes with structured walls according EN 1453.
- Polyethylene pipe dimensions according European Standards.
- Temperature expansion coefficients for materials used in pipes and tubes like aluminum, carbon steel, cast iron, PVC, HDPE and more.
- Piping materials like ABS, PE, PVC, CPVC, PB, PP and SR and pressure and operating temperature limits.
- Distance between PVC pipe supports.
- Maximum operating and required burst pressure of PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride - pipe fittings.
- Thermal expansion of PVC, CPVC, Carbon and Stainless Steel and Fiberglass pipes.
- Viscosity of sewage sludge vs. content of solids.
- Increased temperatures derates the strength of thermoplastic piping materials.
Search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2018). ASTM D3034 PSM PVC Sewer PIpe - Dimensions. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/ASTM-D3034-PSM-PVC-pipe-d_2133.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.