Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Dimensions of pressure rated PP pipes according ASTM F2389.
Dimensions of Polypropylene pipes according ASTM F2389 Standard Specification for Pressure-rated Polypropylene (PP) Piping Systems SDR 7.4, 9 and 11:
- Sizes and dimensions of pipes and tubes, and their fittings - inside and outside diameter, weight and more.
- Standard dimensions and weight of PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride - and CPVC - Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride.
- Dimensions of PVC pipe SDR series.
- Plastic piping systems for soil and waste discharge (low and high temperature) within the building structure.
- Polyethylene pipe dimensions according European Standards.
- Friction head loss (ft/100 ft) vs. water flow in plastic pipes like PVC, PP, PE or PEH.
- Piping materials like ABS, PE, PVC, CPVC, PB, PP and SR and pressure and operating temperature limits.
- Maximum distance between PolyPropylene pipes supports.
- Chemical resistance of Polypropylene - PP - to acids, bases, organic substances and solvents.
- Linear temperature expansion coefficients for common materials like aluminum, copper, glass, iron and many more.
- Maximum space between supports for PVC, CPVC, PVDF and PP pipes vs. temperature.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2018). ASTM F2389 Pressure-rated Polypropylene (PP) - Dimensions. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/ASTM-F2389-pp-pipes-d_2136.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.