Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Capacity of natural gas orifices.
Natural gas orifice capacities:
Orifices - Natural Gas Capacities
|Drill Size |
|70 ||1.34 ||1340 ||0.39 |
|60 ||2. 75 ||2750 ||0. 81 |
|50 ||8.35 ||8350 ||2.5 |
|40 ||16.55 ||16550 ||4.9 |
|30 ||28.50 ||28500 ||8.4 |
|20 ||44.75 ||44750 ||13.1 |
- Pressure 3.5" water column
- Energy content 1000 Btu/ft3 natural gas
- Air, LNG, LPG and other common gas properties, pipeline capacities, sizing of relief valves.
- Thermal conductivity of calcium silicate insulation - temperature and k-values.
- Densities and molecular weights of common gases like acetylene, air, methane, nitrogen, oxygen and others.
- LNG or Liquefied Natural Gas.
- Natural gas consumption for equipment like boiling pans, ovens, cookers, kettles and more.
- Calculate capacities and dimensions of natural gas pipe lines.
- Natural gas consumption in laboratory outlets.
- Sizing low pressure natural gas pipe lines - Imperial units.
- Sizing low pressure natural gas pipe lines - Metric units.
- Sizing natural gas pipes - pressures above 5 psi (35 kPa).
- Nozzles discharging air volume.
- Steam flow through orifices - for steam pressures ranging 2 - 300 psi
- Steam leaks through orifices for pressures ranging 250 - 600 psi
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2010). Orifices - Natural Gas Capacity . [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/orifices-natural-gas-capacity-d_1677.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.