Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Dimensions of seamless copper pipes according ASTM B42.
Seamless copper pipe according ASTM B42 Standard Specification for Seamless Copper Pipe, Standard Sizes:
- Sizes and dimensions of pipes and tubes, and their fittings - inside and outside diameter, weight and more.
- Standard specifications for seamless copper tube used in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Field Services.
- Dimensions of threadless copper pipes according ASTM B302.
- Dimensions of copper tubes ASTM B306 Drain Waste and Vent - DWV.
- Dimensions of seamless copper tubes for natural gas and liquified petroleum.
- Water and gas copper tubes according ASTM B88 - type K, L and M - imperial units.
- Working pressures of metric sized copper tubes according the BS (British Standard) 2871.
- Bending copper pipe and tube temperatures.
- Copper tube fittings and equivalent lengths - in feets of straight tube.
- Capacity of copper tubes expansion loops.
- Hot water heat carrying capacities in copper tubes type L.
- Water velocity in a copper tube should not exceed certain limits to avoid erosion.
- Water flow and pressure loss (psi/ft) due to friction in copper tubes ASTM B88 Types K, L and M.
- Heat loss from uninsulated copper pipes - dimensions ranging 1/2 - 4 inches.
- Maximum space between supports aand clips for copper tubes.
- Physical characteristics of copper tubes ASTM B 88 type K.
- ASTM B88 seamless copper water tubes - working pressures.
- Thermal expansion of typical piping materials.
- The Darcy-Weisbach equation can be used to calculate the major pressure and head loss due to friction in ducts, pipes or tubes.
- Friction head loss (ft/100 ft) vs. water flow in steel, copper and PVC plastic pipes.
- Recommended maximum support span between hangers - and rod sizes for straight horizontal pipes.
- Resistance and pressure loss in liquid LPG pipes.
Search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2018). ASTM B42 - Seamless Copper Pipes - Dimensions. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/astm-b42-seamless-copper-pipe-dimensions-d_2122.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.