Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Recommended thightening torque metric bolts.
Maximum recommended tightening torque for coarse threaded metric steel bolts:
- Bolts, nuts and threaded rods - torque, tension and loads.
- Calculate required bolt torque.
- Improvise a torque wrench with a luggage scale.
- Dimensions of metric threads according ISO 724.
- ANSI/SO, DIN and JIS bolts.
- Minimum ultimate tensile and proof loads for metric bolts with coarse or fine threads.
- Proof loads of metric nuts - coarse and fine threads.
- Metric steel bolts, screws and studs - proof and tensile strength.
- Lubrication effect on bolt tension and torque.
- Threaded bolts tensile stress area.
- Weight rating of threaded hanger rods.
- Recommended bolt torques.
- Torque specifications Whitworth bolts.
Search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2018). Metric Bolts - Tightening Torques. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/metric-bolts-maximum-torque-d_2054.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.