Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Densities of common types of bricks.
Typical values for brick densities are indicated below.
Values varies with product content and production processes.
- Densities of solids, liquids and gases. Definitions and convertion calculators.
- Material properties of gases, fluids and solids - densities, specific heats, viscosities and more.
- Estimate required quantities of bricks and mortar.
- Common materials and average ultimate compression and tension strength.
- Concrete Masonry Unit Blocks (CMU) - dimensions.
- Common solids - like brick, cement, glass and many more - and their specific heats - in Imperial and SI units.
- Thermal conductivity coefficients for insulation materials, aluminum, asphalt, brass, copper, steel, gases and more.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2011). Brick Densities. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/bricks-density-d_1777.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.