Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Dynamic viscosities of sucrose water solutions vs. temperature.
- 1 cP = 0.01 poise = 0.01 gram per cm second = 0.001 Pascal second = 1 milliPascal second = 0.001 N s/m2
- Material properties of gases, fluids and solids - densities, specific heats, viscosities and more.
- Viscosities of products and chemical species at varying conditions.
- The content of sucrose - Brix scale vs. Specific Gravity and Plato - used in the sugar, fruit juice and wine making industry.
- Specific heat of common food and foodstuff like apples, bass, beef, pork and many more.
- Bulk densities of some common food products like grain, corn, barley, sugar and more.
- Kinematic viscosities of some common liquids like motor oil, diesel fuel, peanut oil and many more.
- Mixtures vs. solutions vs. suspensions.
- The amount of a solute that can be dissolved in a solvent.
- Friction loss in schedule 40 steel pipe with viscous liquids - viscosities ranging from water to oil.
- Solubility of sugar in water.
- Vicosity is a fluid's resistance to flow and can be valued as dynamic (absolute) or kinematic.
- Free online calculator - figures and tables with viscosity of water at temperatures ranging 0 to 360°C (32 to 675°F) - Imperial and SI Units.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2014). Sugar Water Solutions - Viscosities. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/sugar-solutions-dynamic-viscosity-d_1895.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.