Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Reinforcing bar - European metric dimensions.
Rebars - Metric Reinforcing Bars
|Nominal Diameter |
|Cross Sectional Area |
|10M ||0.785 ||11.3 ||100 |
|15M ||1.570 ||16.0 ||200 |
|20M ||2.355 ||19.5 ||300 |
|25M ||3.925 ||25.2 ||500 |
|30M ||5.495 ||29.9 ||700 |
|35M ||7.850 ||35.7 ||1000 |
|45M ||11.775 ||43.7 ||1500 |
|55M ||19.625 ||56.4 ||2500 |
- Engineering related topics like Beaufort Wind Scale, CE-marking, drawing standards and more.
- Estimate concrete volume required for concrete columns.
- Estimate required concrete footing volume.
- Cement, sand and gravel mixtures.
- Required thickness of concrete slabs.
- Estimate required concrete volume per sq. ft.
- Calculate lateral earth pressure acting on basement walls.
- Weight of round bars.
- U.S. imperial dimensions of rebar
- Weights of rebar rods - size ranging 1/4.
- Steel wool grades vs. fiber thickness.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2009). Rebar - Metric Reinforcing Bar. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/reinforcing-bar-us-imperial-d_1483.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.