Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Pulley (Sheave) selection charts for motors ranging 850 - 3450 rpm.
Motor and equipment speed for pulleys with different diameters are indicated in the charts below:
Motor 850 rpm
Motor 1050 rpm
Motor 1075 rpm
Motor 1140 rpm
Motor 1550 rpm
Motor 1725 rpm
Motor 3450 rpm
- Forces, acceleration, displacement, vectors, motion, momentum, energy of objects and more.
- Fan vs. motor speed in belt driven fans.
- Calculate length and speed of belt and belt gearing.
- Calculate belts power transmission and efficiency
- The pulley laws - driver and driven - diameter and rpm
- The force ratio is the load force versus the effort force.
- Machines and movement ratio (velocity ratio).
- Pulleys, blocks and tackles.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2009). Motors - Speed vs. Pulley Diameter. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/pulley-motor-speed-d_1475.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.