Required make-up air to
- keep a minimum required oxygen level
- avoid unwanted carbon dioxide level
- keep odor or smell from persons within acceptable limits
- 1 m3 = 35.31 ft3
- limited activity - persons sitting relaxed, watching cinema ..
- increased activity - persons standing, doing shop, laboratory activity ..
Systems for ventilation and air handling - air change rates, ducts and pressure drops, charts and diagrams and more.
CO2 acceptance and comfort level.
Odor intensity from persons vs. room volume and ventilation.
Heat production from the human body vs. activity.
Search Engineering ToolBox
- the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox!
About Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. Only emails and answers are saved in our archive. Cookies are only used in the browser to improve user experience.
Some of our calculators and applications let you save application data to your local computer. These applications will - due to browser restrictions - send data between your browser and our server. We don't save this data.