Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Gravel aggregate covering area.
- Engineering related topics like Beaufort Wind Scale, CE-marking, drawing standards and more.
- Tipping or dumping angles for common materials like ashes, sand, earth, shingles and more.
- Estimate required concrete footing volume.
- Cement, sand and gravel mixtures.
- Estimate required concrete volume per sq. ft.
- Densities - pound per cubic foot and kilograms per cubic metre - of dirt and mud.
- US commercial sieve sizes vs. mesh designations.
- Soil and rock expansion - or swell - after mining.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2010). Gravel - Cover Area. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/aggregate-cover-area-d_1718.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.