Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Temperature ratings for gaskets materials.
Temperature ratings for some commonly used gasket materials:
Gaskets - Temperature Ratings
|Gasket Material||Temperature Rating|
|EPDM ||-30 to 230 ||-34 to 110 |
|Nitrile ||-20 to 180 ||-29 to 82 |
|Neoprene ||30 to 180 ||-1 to 82 |
|Fluoroelastomer ||20 to 300 ||-7 to 149 |
|Silicone ||-30 to 350 ||-34 to 177 |
- Sizes and dimensions of pipes and tubes, and their fittings - inside and outside diameter, weight and more.
- The ASME B16 standards covers pipes and fittings in cast iron , cast bronze, wrought copper and steel.
- An overview of DIN - Deutsches Institut für Normung - valve standards.
- Natural and syntetic rubbers guide.
- Gaskets are used to make a fluid or gas resistant seal between two surfaces.
- Japanese industrial flanges, bolts, nuts, and gaskets standards and specifications from JAS - the Japanese Standards Association.
- Gasket dimensions according ASME B16.5 Pipe Flanges and Flange Fittings.
Search is the most efficient way to navigate the Engineering ToolBox.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2011). Gaskets - Temperature Ratings. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/gasket-temperature-rating-d_1742.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.