- Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
Commonly used measuring units - like gross, dozen, quire, sheets and more.
- 1 dozen = 12 units
- 1 gross = 12 dozen = 144 units
- 1 great gross = 12 gross = 144 dozen
- 1 quire = 24 sheets
- 1 ream = 20 quires = 480 sheets
- 1 score = 20 units
- 1 ream printing paper = 500 sheets
The SI-system, unit converters, physical constants, drawing scales and more.
Common converting units for Acceleration, Area, Density, Energy, Energy per unit mass, Force, Heat flow rate, Heat flux, Heat generation per unit volume and many more.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
The Engineering ToolBox (2008). Some Measuring Units. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/measuring-units-d_1333.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.