Engineering ToolBox - Resources, Tools and Basic Information for Engineering and Design of Technical Applications!
US architectural drawing sizes and formats.
US architectural drawing sizes and formats:
Standard US Architectural Drawing Sizes
|ARCH A ||228.6 x 304.8 ||9 x 12 |
|ARCH B ||304.8 x 457.2 ||12 x 18 |
|ARCH C ||457.2 x 609.6 ||18 x 24 |
|ARCH D ||609.6 x 914.4 ||24 x 36 |
|ARCH E ||914.4 x 1219.2 ||36 x 48 |
- 2D and 3D engineering drawing tools.
- Engineering related topics like Beaufort Wind Scale, CE-marking, drawing standards and more.
- Online app that can be used to make an exact plot of a surveyed area - like a room, a property or any 2D shape.
- Letters commonly used to differentiate blueprint drawings.
- Typical tolerances for floors, walls, columns and more.
- Commonly used blueprint drawing scales.
- Standard metric drawing sheet sizes.
- Golden Section also called the Golden Mean.
- Convert lengths areas between different mapping scales.
- ISO vs. U.S. and Canadian drawing sheets.
- ISO 216 A, B and C drawing series - dimensions of regular, oversized and envelope sheets.
- Office paper sizes as Letter, Legal, Tabloid and more.
- Printing and drawing papers sizes.
- Calculate steps, unit rise and run in a staircase.
- US engineering drawing sizes based on ANSI/ASME Y14.1.
About the Engineering ToolBox!
We don't collect information from our users. More about
This page can be cited as
- The Engineering ToolBox (2004). US Standard Architectural Drawing Sizes. [online] Available at: https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/drafting-paper-sizes-d_214.html [Accessed Day Month Year].
Modify the access date according your visit.